at Dempsey Resource Management Inc. in
Philippines - Quezon City
HR Manager at Dempsey Resource Management Inc. in Philippines - Quezon City
Job highlightsPosted on November 24, 2016
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Management, Psychology or a closely related field
Experience: At least 8 years of management-level experience in human resource administration; Experience in the construction or related industry is preferred.
Preferred Age Range: 35 - 48 years old
Preferred Gender: No preference
Salary Range: Php 60, gross monthly (negotiable, subject to the qualification of the applicant)
Employment Type: Permanent (Probationary for the first 6 months)
To provide overall leadership and direction for FGCI's Human Resource (HR) programs, particularly in recruitment and talent acquisition, training, performance evaluation, discipline and retention, conflict and dispute resolution, policy and administration, security and safety, personnel benefits, health and wellness, and overall organizational development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's HR function and performance;
2. Formulate, administer and evaluate HR methods, policies and procedures to ensure that they fulfill FGCI goals and objectives; review existing performance-management processes, and recommend ways to strengthen feedback and review mechanisms;
3. Provide effective leadership, supervision, guidance and direction to the HR staff;
4. Ensure that FGCI can identify, attract, recruit, develop, and retain diverse talent necessary to implement overall strategy;
5. Administer and ensure effective implementation of FGCI policies, rules and regulations;
6. Evaluate job performance and develop professional development plans for employees;
7. Review FGCI's training and development needs and ensure that the organization launches cost-effective programs to increase employee contributions, sustain morale and teamwork, and retain a workforce that is enthusiastic, motivated, and loyal;
8. Serve as trusted advisor on all aspects of human resources, provide responsible assistance to the Office of the President and key members of management; be willing to challenge management's point of view when appropriate, offering alternative constructive suggestions;
9. Recommend and implement compensation strategies to ensure that the organization stays competitive;
10. Develop effective leaders within the organization;
11. Be aware of evolving government influences on management, policies, processes and practices, and work to ensure that FGCI is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations concerning employment practices, employee health and safety, employee and labor relations, etc.
12. Effectively coordinate and deal with employees at all levels of the company, including skilled workers;
13. Work collaboratively with other FGCI departments and sister companies;
14. Assist sister companies under the F. Gurrea Group of Companies on all HR related concerns;
15. Attend professional conferences and represent FGCI at community and outside organization functions, such as the recruitment talks, DOLE and NLRC meetings, as appropriate; and
16. Perform other duties as assigned.
Must have knowledge and understanding of employment laws and regulations, human resources management theories, and related principles and practices; Must be an excellent manager with strong business acumen and experience in leading a small team; Must have strategic insight and proven, in-depth experience in strengthening and establishing talent-management processes; Must possess excellent interpersonal skills to deal effectively with business contacts and employees at all levels of the company.
Interested candidates may s
Kindly indicate on your email when will be your available day for interview, availability to join the company and expected salary to be prioritized.