Calypso Reports Developer
at Prime@Technology Specialists, inc. in
Philippines - Makati City
Calypso Reports Developer at Prime@Technology Specialists, inc. in Philippines - Makati City
Job highlightsPosted on December 27, 2016
Job Summary: The Calypso Reports Developer shall be responsible in developing reports for the Calypso Treasury System using the reports facility of said software.
• Mapping of fields between user specs and actual fields/columns using Calypso Reports (includes searching thru all available Calypso modules)
• Creation of reports using the specs and mapping (includes grouping, sorting, aggregation, filtering, etc.)
• Creation of reports with custom columns
- Setup development environment (Eclipse, JBOSS Tools, Oracle)
- Development of classes containing the custom columns (object-oriented Java)
• Local testing within development environment (running Calypso in Eclipse)
• Deployment of custom changes tot test environment (build in local and patch to server)
• Remote unit testing in the test environment (running Calypso thru JNLP)
• Perform System Acceptance Test (SAT) and document SAT results.
• Perform other functions as may be assigned from time to time.
• Reports directly to the Project Leader
• Works with other programmers in the Treasury unit of the Corporate Banking Systems Development Department.
Experience / Skills Required:
• Java Development
• Familiarity with Eclipse