High School English Teacher - Sharjah -November 2016
at Education System in
UAE - Sharjah
High School English Teacher - Sharjah -November 2016 at Education System in UAE - Sharjah
Job highlightsPosted on November 23, 2016
- Experience in
- Professional background in
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
AED 2,000 - AED 2,500 /month
Fluent English is a Must
- Nationality United Arab Emirates, Pakistan
Reporting to the Vice Principal School, to teach Maths/science/Arts to all nationalities students of Grade 8 to 12 who need
A solid foundation to develop their skills. The incumbent is responsible to assess students' performance with. The aim of helping students develop the linguistic ability to function effectively in an international environment
• Responsible for planning, managing and improving the learning of their own students, working with other team members.
• In collaboration with Lead Teachers to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
• To manage the learning of the students, maintaining records, collaborating with other teachers and promoting staff development in a pro-active manner.
• Responsible for planning and participating in professional development opportunities to further their own knowledge, skills and abilities.
• To manage all facilities and activities related to achieve student learning.
• To play a leadership role in role-modeling behavior, attitudes, and learning behaviors for students.
• Responsible for achieving the set learning outcomes in students, and therefore supervise all student activities and processes to ensure outcomes.
• To develop and maintain teaching materials and assist with program quality assurance processes.
• Teachers liaise with Student Counselors, as required. Communicate progress and performance to students and school management/administration.
• Adapt and work to the local working environment and local anomalies and ensure full integration with Emirati counterparts
• Teaching and assessing students;
• Developing teaching and assessment resources;
• Maintaining student and course records; and
• Advising any issues relating to students.