Videographer / Photographer - KL
through JP Search Sdn Bhd in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Videographer / Photographer - KL at JP Search Sdn Bhd in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on November 23, 2016
This role will work closely with sales department and clients to produce effective and creative commercial advertising. The Videographer / photographer will be responsible for overseeing commercial production from concept brainstorming, writing, shooting, editing, and may be called upon to shoot/edit promotional spots.
• Create original web format videos / photos
• Collaborate with editorial brands to develop branded motion graphic
• Publish video content online via CMS and update short videos on website from time to time
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent
• A deep knowledge of industry-standard software (Adobe CC), digital video production, and online video platforms
• Strong sense of storytelling and narrative skills
• Proficient with motion graphics
• Strong sense of lighting and shot composition
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
• Ability to innovate and work independently
• Proficiency in managing video productions: hiring talent, location scouting, props and equipment, locating stock footage and music, etc.
• Qualified fresh graduate are encourage to apply
• Full-Time position(s) available.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.