at CHRS Inc. in
Philippines - Mandaluyong City
E-Commerce Coordinator at CHRS Inc. in Philippines - Mandaluyong City
Job highlightsPosted on November 22, 2016
- Start Date: ASAP after all interviews and after processing pre employment requirements
- Will be assigned at Polar Center Bldg. Edsa Mandaluyong
- Scheduled Shift(s): 6am-3pm or 7am-4pm
- Salary offer: + maximum allowance ( Basic + Allowance (De Minimis) ) which is 2,166
• Sound business acumen, highly numerate, with excellent planning & analytical capabilities.
• Experience in using analytical tools to draw insights and report on website performance (Google Analytics preferred).
• Experience in using a website CMS.
• An understanding of SEO.
• Experience in collaborating with multiple stakeholders across a variety of teams with competing priorities.
• Excel skills including Vlookup (preferred but there is SFG Excel training).
• A passion for Ecommerce and UX/CX.
• Outstanding organisational and planning skills with ability to multitask effectively, manage timelines and meet deadlines.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to seek advice and accept feedback.
• Inquisitive mind, ability to solve problems and suggest appropriate solutions.
MY MARK WILL BE MEASURED:
• Work with Online Team to administer the CMS platform, including category management, search and promotions
• Online product lifecycle management - product drops to match marketing collateral, all new products live online etc.
• Work with Ecommerce Manager and Online Creative Content Co-ordinator to prepare assets for data migration - rename images for Hybris when OCCC has prepared images.
• Product upload - populate Hybris template so OCCC can write copy, manual upload of products.
• Provide stock analysis and collaborate with Online Team to determine product linking strategies to ensure the best possible customer experience.
• Drive a world class, error free, customer focussed website content and usability.
• Understand the sales plan, traffic plan, conversion target, ACS & UPT target and how these can vary to achieve the budgeted sales volume.
• Ensure the customer can use and browse the site easily and effectively, to satisfy their main objectives of being able to get all the product information in order to be able to make a purchase decision.
• Work with the E Commerce Manager to ensure the day to day trading of the website is in line with budgeted sales.
• Work with Ecommerce Manager to report on performance against key metrics across all website and trading initiatives.
• Work with the E Commerce Manager on a SEO strategy to ensure web content drives organic traffic.
• Develop customer centricity in terms of the way the content for the site will be perceived and understood by the customer.
• Ensure the way content is managed for the website has the targets and our customer at the forefront.
• Work with the Digital Producer to ensure online content is reflective of Brands look and feel.
• Ensure relevant brand guidelines are adhered to ensure the website and E-Marketing communications maintain and accurately portray the brand.