Biomedical Service Engineer
UAE - Dubai
Biomedical Service Engineer at Confidential company in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on November 21, 2016
· Provide technical support and service for all systems as well as new products and product revisions by providing on-site remedial service, preventative maintenance, product installation, product recertification and upgrades.
· Interface with Field Service Support Team, and Field Service Manager to provide prompt courteous, and effective service support to customer base.
· Complete documentation of service call and transfer reports to Field Service Support Center.
· Relay updates regarding customer database changes regarding equipment, operators, location, or accounting information.
· Interface with Field Service Support Team, Product Managers, Quality Assurance, and Technical Support with input for new products and product revisions to ensure requirements for documentation and serviceability are met.
· Controls service inventories assigned, and ensures all equipment sent to customer is returned.
· Provide service management with timely written reports on recommendations, progress and concerns.
· Field Service Engineer is also relied upon to resolve difficult situations related to ongoing issues, or issues that are unable to be resolved by regional service representative.
· Provide international training for our distribution partners, along with resolving difficult issue that service distributors are unable to resolve.
s for Service Engineers:
· Should have an extensive experience in servicing medical Equipment's, item for hospitals, clinics and Medical centers in UAE Region.
· Having 2-3 years' experience in UAE medical market
· Should have a valid UAE Driving License. "prefer own car"
· Should have relevant Medical Background degree or Bio Medical Engineers
· Should have Good Communication skills in English. (Arabic addition advantage)
· Should have Good interpersonal skills.
ONLY candidates with Medical Service experience need to apply