at Itcitiservices.inc in
Philippines - Makati City
Sharepoint Developer at Itcitiservices.inc in Philippines - Makati City
Job highlightsPosted on November 21, 2016
- Experience in IT & Technology
- Professional background in IT / Information Technology, Computer / Network Services, Technical Support, System Administration, Network Administration
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
PHP 10,000 - PHP 30,000 /month
- Languages Conversational English is a Must
standard (9) hr working schedule including (1) hr meal break; (2) days off (weekends off are not guaranteed)
• Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering, Computer
• Engineering, Computer Science or other related courses.
• At least 3-5 years min. experience in Create WebPart, Create form and SharePoint Work Flow SharePoint Server.
• At least 3-5 years min. experience in - - Web services (WCF) Performance Services, designing of Dashboard, integration using BCS Services, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Certification: MCSD SharePoint is a mandatory requirement
• Strong Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal.
• Enthusiastic, organized, and ability to show a sense of urgency and the will do what it takes to complete the assigned tasks including working a longer shift with little or no notice.
Knowledge and Skills:
• 4+ years of experience with SharePoint and SharePoint Designer
• Taxonomy & Metadata Experience
• MCSD SharePoint
• SharePoint Server, C#, .NET Framework, ADO, HTML, CSS XML, SQL Server, Web Services
• Instrumentation, Exception Handling, Branding
• Security and Administration
• Records Management Module
• Custom Solution Development
• Key Accountability Areas:
• Designs, develops, implements, documents and tests application changes to ensure
• high quality deliverables
• Will be working with SharePoint 2013 permission management, and content
• management & SharePoint 2013 templates, customization, branding and web
• Providing expertise and support to end users and other members of the IT support team.
• Evaluate user requirements for changes or enhancements to existing business systemsand prepare design recommendations when required.
• Ensure availability and performance of web and SharePoint applications, troubleshoot issues and system bugs and provide direction for work-around, corrections and enhancements.
• Provide and maintain technical documentation for all developed objects and processes.
• Support and maintain integration between Data warehouse and SharePoint Document
Management System using Windows Control Foundation (WCF) / Service Broker and
• SharePoint timer jobs.