Software Engineer( Java Developer )
at Itcitiservices.inc in
Philippines - Taguig
Software Engineer( Java Developer ) at Itcitiservices.inc in Philippines - Taguig
Job highlightsPosted on November 21, 2016
- Experience in IT & Technology
- Professional background in Computer Science Engineering, IT / Information Technology, Information Technology
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
PHP 50,000 - PHP 70,000 /month
- Languages Conversational English is a Must
You will be part of the team that helps design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical back-end systems, delivering high-availability and performance. You will be using JVM based technologies and common web frameworks to contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Responsible for analysis, design, development, and implementation of software solutions.
• Communicate design decisions to team members, especially junior and mid- level. Provide training on chosen implementation methods when necessary
• Compose reliable system architectures and implement designed system changes
• Prepare technical documentation of product components.
• Conduct unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
• Participate in code reviews with development team members. When able, recommends changes to support best practices, adherence to performance requirements, and easy maintainability.
• Participates in product design meetings with product management.
• Participates in project planning process to identify tasks, determine levels of effort, and indicate dependencies.
• Participates in walk-throughs with team members to ensure functionality is complete and unit tested before handoff to QA.
• Develop knowledge and proficiency in a wide array of tools and technologies prevalent in the Java ecosystem.
• BS/BA in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology (IT) or related field. An MS is a plus.
• At least 4 years hands on experience with JVM based technologies such as Java, Groovy, Scala, etc. Experience with Java is a must. Experience with Groovy and/or Scala is a definite plus.
• Proficiency with RDBMS database systems such as PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc a must. Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as Cassandra a plus.
• Experience with developing JVM based applications on the UNIX/Linux platform a must.
• Must be organized and have strong written and verbal English communication skills.
• Must be proactive, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast paced international environment.
• Above all, must be passionate about technology