Front End - Web Developer (Full Time, English Speaker)
at Upmedio in
Philippines - Quezon City
Front End - Web Developer (Full Time, English Speaker) at Upmedio in Philippines - Quezon City
Job highlightsPosted on November 20, 2016
Looking for THE JOB to energize your programming career?! We're recruiting the ONE AND ONLY colleague to join our wonderful development team as FRONT END WEB DEVELOPER. Loads of projects to work your skills at as you'll have full accountability for planning, design, optimization maintenance, measurement and reporting of B2B websites, social media and digital demand generation programs to increase brand awareness, generate qualified leads and improve customer service.
Check out our website here:
Job Location: Cebu City, Davao City, Quezon City.
We are looking for a great developer to work from an office we are setting up in the Philippines. Experience in HTML / CSS and WordPress is required for the job.
Our ideal candidate would be a team player with dedication and willingness to learn and develop.
You will be responsible for building high quality, professional websites. You will work with an experienced graphic designers who will be creating the designs.
• Build, and improve the WordPress themes and templates we use to create client websites
• Code template layouts with HTML and CSS.
• Provide regular updates on progress, effectively managing workload to meet project deadlines
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related field. You must be able to show us websites you have worked and other examples of your work.
• Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress, shopping carts and other CMS packages.
• High level attention to detail and quality.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and deliver work on time.
• Minimum 3 years' experience.
All personal data will be kept strictly confidential.