at Education System in
UAE - Sharjah
MBBS/General Practitioner at Education System in UAE - Sharjah
Job highlightsPosted on November 19, 2016
• Provide primary and continuing medical care for school kids/Teachers/Official staff with complete responsibility.
• Perform, and interpret diagnostic tests to obtain information on medical condition and determine diagnosis.
• Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
• Refer patients to hospital clinics for further assessment or treatment
• Collect, record, and maintain patient (Staff) information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
• Work as part of a team alongside with management, to discuss care options for students and help staff to take responsibility for their own health.
• Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments to patients and parents or guardians.
• Day-care in school and in-patient cases as per medical justification and policy coverage.
• Assess firm grey-area cases. Confirming of exclusions of borderline cases OP/IP.
• Sending request of confirmation and notification to corresponding payers as needed
• Responding to payer's queries in relation to day-care and In-patient cases.
• Responding to the payers request for advice on coverage of cases.
• Assisting the CC Supervisors / Asst. Manager and Managers as needed.
• Rejecting not medically and policy wise not covered day-care and in-patient cases to be signed by CC Manager
• Conformity of assessment for the prescribed tests/medications/investigations/clinical
• Issuing day-care and In-patient cases Reimbursement Approval in line with medical and
• MBBS/General Practitioner/MOH Eligibility Letter
• 2-3 years of experience in UAE specially in Education system
• Excellent written and Oral Communication Skills
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Team Player
• Need to understand the psychology of Children.
• Candidate must be registered with the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Health and have
• Male/Female both can apply
Salary Package: 6,000 to 8,000 negotiable
Transpiration will be provided with other benefits as Labor Laws
Timing: 7:30 am till 3:00 pm
Location: Shariah, UAE