Training Executive (Automotive/Based In Rawang)
at JP Search in
Training Executive (Automotive/Based In Rawang) at JP Search in Malaysia
Job highlightsPosted on November 18, 2016
• Plans and directs new training techniques and suggests enhancement to existing training programs
• Oversees relationship with stakeholders to propose or come out with appropriate training programs
• Relies on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
• To involve in Training Need Analysis
• Performs a variety of tasks.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
• Familiar with TNA, training practices and procedures
• Good writing skills, English & Bahasa Melayu
• Have exposure on on technical knowledge is an added advantage
• Critical & Analytical Thinking
• Strategic & Project Management
• IT Savvy
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.