at Siccion Holdings Inc. in
Philippines - Quezon City
Legal Secretary at Siccion Holdings Inc. in Philippines - Quezon City
Job highlightsPosted on November 17, 2016
- Experience in Law & Legal
- Professional background in Legal Services, Law Practice, Documentation
- Job level Experienced
- Languages Conversational English is preferred
• Not more than 30 years old
• Candidates must possess a Bachelor's/College degree in Law or equivalent.
• Provide administrative support to legal officers and enhance office effectiveness
• Familiarity with law, legal procedures and protocols and court system, knowledge on formal correspondence
• Handle communication with clients, witnesses etc.
• Administratively support and attend trials
• Locate and develop case relevant information
• Type up and file basic legal documents and correspondence
• Proven working experience as legal assistant
• Create internal and external letters, memorandum, and pleading resolution and contracts.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Willing to conduct site visits and inspections in various locations such as Bulacan, Clark, Pampanga, Cavite, etc.
• Willing to be assigned in Cubao,Quezon City
• Work schedules Monday - Friday, Saturday (half day)
• Applicants may upload their most updated resume with picture at recruitment.