Executive Media Relations/Business Writer (Automotive/
at JP Search Sdn Bhd in
Executive Media Relations/Business Writer (Automotive/ at JP Search Sdn Bhd in Malaysia
Job highlightsPosted on November 16, 2016
• To write press releases speeches and corporate reports.
• Further improving relations between company and the mass media.
• Monitor and analyse news as well as give suggestion to overcome crisis and take advantage of media opportunities.
• Execute events
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Journalism, Advertising/Media, Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications or equivalent.
• Must at least have 2 years' experience in business journalism.
• Must have own transport.
• Willingness to work late.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.