HR & Office Manager (Western National)
at SSR in
UAE - Dubai
HR & Office Manager (Western National) at SSR in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on November 16, 2016
- Experience in
- Professional background in
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
AED 14,000 - AED 17,000 /month
Fluent English is a Must
- Nationality Australia, Canada, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, New Zealand, United States, South Africa
- Other requirements
HR/ OFFICE MANAGER
Our client, an established and well recognised niche player in the Oil trading Industry is looking for an HR/Office Manager for their office based in Dubai
The HR/Office Manager reports to the CEO and is responsible for providing office management services to the company and its ;
This includes but not limited to maintaining office services and efficiency, supervising office staff, managing HR related duties and maintaining office records.
• Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
• Manage and oversee recruitment by search and selection from start to finish. Staffing can also include provide staff with increases or disciplinary action may be ;
• Managing and reporting Time Attendance of the staff, sickness and holiday
• Manage and maintain expiry dates on various documents, Trade Licenses, Passports, Visa, Insurances etc.
• Oversee all IT responsibilities with the outsource IT Company, emails, website, internet, printers and mobiles
• Manage personal files of employees; personal details and information for the CEO and family, this could be related to business or personal.
• Work closely with the PA of the CEO to ensure the smooth operation of the CEO's business and personal life.
• Involved with the process of payroll, gratuity, and annual flights.
• Four Direct Reports - Receptionist, Office Boy, two PRO's as well as overseeing the entire office
• Maintain and update all policies such as Employment Contracts, Employee Handbook's, Health & Safety policy and job descriptions.
• Knowledge of the UAE Labour Law is an ;
• You will handle information of an extremely confidential nature and must ensure the strictest of confidence.
• Maintain positive working relationships with executive and senior management and employees at all levels.
• You must be able to manage your day efficiently, be used to working to tight deadlines, at some point this job can very stressful as well.
• Minimum 5 years HR Experience
• UAE Labour Law - desired but not required
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently
• Ability to work well under pressure
•Ability to prioritise work and work with limited supervision
• Well Organised
• Confident and out-going