Research And Development Manager
at CHRS Inc. in
Research And Development Manager at CHRS Inc. in Philippines
Job highlightsPosted on November 16, 2016
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Work hands-on in developing new dishes and culinary procedures.
2. Ensure execution of standards.
3. Execute product presentations and samplings.
4. Refine and improve existing menu item recipes and processes.
5. Execute food cost analysis of existing and new menu items.
6. Conduct product testing,rollout training, quality control and measurement.
7. Work with Logistics Department on forecasting and testing.
8. Create or update manual and recipe book.
9. Support Marketing with menu item descriptions and food production/styling for photo shoots.
10. Conduct training and development of Sales Associates and Area Managers on new products.
1. Bachelor's/College Degree, Culinary Arts, Food Technology or any job-related course.
2. At least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
3. Exceptional culinary skills and a flair for food quality, flavor, recipe development portion, packaging innovation, well versed on upscale casual trends/market.
4. Ability to solve problems effectively.
5. Excellent organizational skills.
6. Ability to work effectively and collaboratively to meet menu goals and deadlines.
7. Exceptionally high standards on food quality, safety and possess an eye for detail.
8. Amenable to work ASAP
1. Basic Salary - Php25,000
2. Per Diem - Php150/day plus Php50 for overnight stay
3. For hotel overnight stay - Php800 to Php200
4. Transportation Allowance - actual with supporting documents for reimbursement