Customer Service Representative
at Sarooja in
Customer Service Representative at Sarooja in Philippines
Job highlightsPosted on November 15, 2016
Sarooja is now Hiring Chat Customer Service Representatives!
This position requires service representatives to enrich customer experience by effectively responding to their inquiries regarding locations, sites, attractions, and cities they are looking to visit or visiting. Chat Customer Service Representatives performance will be measured according to the company metrics and KPIs.
Work is done remotely from home and for 9 hours a day with two day weekend and a daily 1 hour break. Candidate should be able to work in shifts if required. Candidates who have a private PC are preferred.
- Conduct chat one-on-one, real time and interactive conversation with customers.
- Respond to customer questions immediately via live chat.
- Should be able to chat with multiple customers at the same time
- Tailor travel itinerary, schedule and booking for customers
- Fluent in using computer and MS office
- Excellent English written & verbal communication skills.
- Undergraduate degree is required, preferably in tourism
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to type 35 WPM or more.
- Ability to interpret customer needs.
- Customer service experience (preferred).
- Personal computer to work from home.