Assistant Manager - Property/Construction(Based In Keda
at JP Search in
Assistant Manager - Property/Construction(Based In Keda at JP Search in Malaysia
Job highlightsPosted on November 15, 2016
- Experience in Architecture & Landscaping
- Professional background in Construction
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
MYR 2,000 - MYR 3,500 /month
Fluent English is a Must
• Liaise with consultants, sub-contractors and suppliers in resolving issues relating to construction contracts.
• Coordinating the activities of different functional sections of projects in both tpre and post contract stages.
• Assist project teams and purchasing department on matters relating project procurement to ensure the project completion is achieved within cost.
• Negotiate contract terms, pricing, variation orders and final settlements with internal and external clients.
• Monitoring and analyzing claims submissions from clients and certifying sub-contractor's interim payments.
• Prepare feasibility studies, budgeting, cash flow projection for development projects.
• Inspect site for collation of information for monthly statements which must include recommendations on interim payments from contractors, assessment of current costs of works and expected final cost.
• Effective evaluation and selection of tenders for the awarding of projects to sub-contractors and suppliers.
• Undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as instructed by Management.
• Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
• At least 3 years' experience in the housing/property construction.
• Able to work independently and within tight schedules.
• Full -time positions available
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of your resume in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in your resume:
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.