HR Internship (Unpaid)
at ADAM Global in
UAE - Dubai
HR Internship (Unpaid) at ADAM Global in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on January 15, 2017
The HR & Admin Executive assists the HR & Admin Manager with the administration of the day-to-day operations in the HR & Admin functions and duties.
Recruitment and selection
•Sourcing of resumes for the required positions within the agreed timeframe from cost effective sources.
• Coordinates and liaises with candidates to ensure timely interview schedules.
• Prepares and sends offer letters to selected candidates and rejection letters to unsuccessful candidates.
• Makes arrangements and co-ordinates with required departments for smooth provision of the joining formalities to new hires and assists the HR Manager in the conduct of the induction program for new staff.
Training & Development
• Compiles and maintains data of the respective training programs
• Arranges and co-ordinates for training schedules of employees.
• Maintaining and tracking of daily attendance.
• Filing and record maintenance
• Proper maintenance and updating of all staff personal files & all company related documents to ensure all document complete for speedy retrieval of information and its availability.
• Ensure that the Operations department provides a systematic and timely update on staff visas and labor approvals so as to be legally safe in terms of labour issues.
• Preparing and sending of the daily HR report.
• Takes charge of specific HR projects/ adhoc HR consultancy projects and coordinates with HR Manager on respective projects.
• Drafting of all types of HR letters.
• Accurate and timely updating of staff information on the online system
• Provides insight on whether HR procedures are adhered to.
• Processing of monthly payroll after proper checking and confirming the payable days from all staff.
• Co-ordinates and supports in organizing birthday celebrations, outings, picnics, other company events.
• Coordination with the Ops team for labour card/visa cancellations of exited staff.
• Coordination with Collections Team for the outstanding cases and meet them on a monthly basis
• Coordination with PR Team to follow up Labour Court or absconding cases, if any
• Managing repair, maintenance & replacement of office equipment's, appliances, furniture, furnishings, vehicles, building, etc.
• Event Management, organizing meetings, conferences, making travel arrangements and hotel reservations for staff.
• Upkeep and cleanliness of office administrative facilities and ensure availability of daily miscellaneous requirements to provide harmonious work culture to employees.
• Looking after day to day office activities, record attendance and checking attendance register.
• Managing Housekeeping staff
• Purchasing of cost effective and timely office supplies.
• Communication Skills, both verbal and written
• Multi-tasking and prioritizing
• Analytical & Problem Solving
• Relationship Management at multiple levels with all stakeholders.
• Socially perceptive
• Information Technology areas - Phone, Mobile, MS Office, Internet & Email.
Min. graduate in business or related field, HR & Admin knowledge preferably from a business consultancy, bank, finance, and telecom company in UAE.
• Presentable personality.
• Fluency in English, written and verbal.
• Strong understanding and knowledge of Labour Laws.
• Fast learner and should have a great presence of mind with the ability to stay calm in difficult situations.
• Should be courteous and polite in mannerism.
• Should be patient, diplomatic and approachable.
• Business and commercial awareness.
• Should possess an attitude to serve and help people.
• Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external clients to provide support and resolve issues, if any.
• Respect the importance of confidentiality, as you will be dealing with employees' personal details
• Sound knowledge of Office administration.
Note: the position is for 3 months unpaid internship with certification and reference on ;