at Promate Technologies EMEA in
UAE - Dubai
Executive Assistant at Promate Technologies EMEA in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on November 15, 2016
We are currently looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to be based at our EMEA branch in Dubai,
As a critical member of the administrative team, the Executive Assistant will be asked to contribute to team projects including providing personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. As responsibilities progress, the candidate will be expected to "own" specific projects, working with the administrative team to see assets through from creative brainstorming to completion.
• Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients and suppliers.
• Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence.
• Handle requests and queries appropriately.
• Manage product collaterals and compilation of data.
• Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system.
• Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders.
• Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data.
• Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
• Basic knowledge of MS-Office applications is mandatory.
• Entry-level proficiency in Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator tools is desired but not mandatory.
• Fluent written and spoken English is a must for this role.
• Exemplary planning and time management skills.
• Should be able to take directions well and be a fast learner.
• Should possess the ability to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure.
• Above all, the ideal candidate must be highly motivated, enthusiastic and full of energy.
• High School degree; additional qualification as a personal assistant would be considered an advantage.
• Job Location : Dubai
• Career Level: Entry Level
• Number of vacancies: 1
• Monthly Salary Range: AED 2500 to AED 3000