Advertising And Promotions Manager (Shopping Mall/Airpo
at JP Search in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Advertising And Promotions Manager (Shopping Mall/Airpo at JP Search in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on November 15, 2016
• Develop advertising and promotions strategy to drive and further enhance awareness and performance
• Develop annual advertising and promotions plan with the aim of increasing sales performance
• Manage advertising, event management and PR agencies for the development of annual advertising and promotions plan in accordance with corporate and brand image
• Establish the delivery standards of advertising and promotions collaterals in support of project deadlines including publications
• Develop and manage strategic communication channels including traditional print and electronic media (ATL), BTL, digital marketing, OOH, etc.
• Manage internal and external communications as well as media and public relations.
• Identify and build business relationships with strategic partners for joint promotions
• Identify and build business relationships with potential business partners for sponsorships that will further enhance the comfort, convenience, ambience and service level for customers
• Manage promotion booths / space by way of planning and securing complementing brands and products in accordance with the business model, corporate branding and thematic efforts
• Manage advertising space by way of planning and securing complementing brands and products in accordance with the business model, corporate branding and thematic efforts while generating revenue
• Understand tenants' various business models and concepts to ensure successful execution of campaigns, promotions and events
• Establish measurable Key Performance Indicators / Targets for all A&P efforts, review effectiveness of advertising and promotions activities and identify gaps for further improvement
• Develop a loyalty programme that supports the business model and provides added value to customers
• Build cordial and professional working relations with other departments / units to ensure smooth execution of advertising and promotions activities
• Constantly keep abreast of the latest advertising and promotion trends, digital innovations and other communication channels and propose appropriately for further enhancement of advertising and promotions efforts in accordance with corporate and brand image
• Perform and execute any other duties assigned by your superior that may be deemed appropriate to this role
• Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Commerce, Business Studies, Business Administration or Management
• More than 5 years' experience in managerial role
• Have previously worked in similar capacity at shopping malls / retail businesses or agencies (event management or advertising agencies)
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of your resume in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in your resume:
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.