UAE - Dubai
HSE Officer at Confidential company in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on November 14, 2016
Our client a Warehouse & Logistics Service provider is in need an HSE Officer for their new chemical warehouse based in South JAFZA
• Manage the chemical warehouse and maintain HSE standards in the facility
• Study each MSDS copy and accept storage based on approvals
• Coordinate with EHS/ JAFZA for storage approvals, if required
• Monitor and control all HSE matters related and ensuring that all specifications, safety code and other policies/guidelines related are in compliance with the requirements.
• Responsible for the HSE, security & emergency throughout the work duration to achieve safe work completion.
• Practical experience of working in a similar establishment in a supervisory capacity for a period of not less than three years, or experience not less than three years in training, education, consultancy or research in Health & Safety
• Degree/Diploma in any branch of Engineering/Technology or a Degree in Science
• (one) year Diploma/Certificate course in Industrial Safety
• Adequate knowledge of English and Hindi/Urdu
The candidate will need approval of the Environment,Health & Safety Authority of JAFZA in the process.