Senior Marketing Officer - Hospitality
at RM & Associates Management Consultancy in
UAE - Dubai
Senior Marketing Officer - Hospitality at RM & Associates Management Consultancy in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on November 14, 2016
- Experience in Marketing & Advertising
- Professional background in Marketing, Hospitality / Tourism, Brand Management
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
AED 15,000 - AED 20,000 /month
Fluent English is a Must
The candidate is responsible for day-to-day execution and implementation of marketing and advertising initiatives for our brand. If you like the flexibility to be creative, think on your feet, work directly with the management on how to best get their business noticed and do so with an entrepreneurial spirit, this is the opportunity for you. We are a small but growing, company that thrives on individual leadership and embraces doing business in a new way. This position will contribute to brand awareness and company sales and profitability goals through traditional marketing channels as well as new and emerging digital technologies.
• Develop and maintain relationships and communication with key Leaders in the Hospitality industry.
• Create solid marketing plans and serve as the primary point of contact for our existing and future clients.
• Drive strategy and plan and execute marketing initiatives for the company.
• Present our Services (Program) to 5 Star Hotel/Private Property Management Companies.
• Efficient in preparing marketing reports and presentation for clients.
• Work well under pressure and knows how to juggle multiple tasks and assignments well within the deadlines.
• Submission of day to day progress reports to the head office.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in business, marketing or related major is preferred but not required
• 2-4 years of related work experience, preferably in the hospitality industry
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Dynamic team player with great collaborative and interpersonal skills
• Strong personal leadership, organizational, relationship building and negotiation skills • Self starter who can work independently
• Demonstrated effectiveness in working in a complex, service-intensive, deadline driven environment
• Extremely detailed oriented while juggling multiple projects