Dealership Development Executive(Motorcycle/Penang)
at JP Search in
Dealership Development Executive(Motorcycle/Penang) at JP Search in Malaysia
Job highlightsPosted on November 14, 2016
• To study and carry out market analysis on big bike related activities, new models, incentive campaign and others.
• To develop, implement and execute programs/activities designed to enhance superbike business growth & image of company network.
• To negotiate with financial institution, etc for attractive sales and promotion activities.
• To establish good rapport with dealers, provide timely feedback and support dealers' activities.
• To promote the wholesales of big bike products as well as retail sales promotion activities organized by dealers.
• To perform site visit to dealers to encourage best practice across all regions, monitoring and evaluate dealer's overall performance.
• To function as an advisor to identify dealers' strengths and weaknesses, and to share the experience of sales activities/events from one dealer to another.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
• Candidate must be fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, & Chinese.
• Capability to speak in Cantonese and Hokkien dialect is an added advantage.
• At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in Automobile/Automotive Ancillary/Vehicle Industry. Experience in big bike sales & dealership management field will be an added advantage.
• Preferable candidate who is holding B license.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.