(Based In Kedah) - Site Supervisor
at JP Search in
(Based In Kedah) - Site Supervisor at JP Search in Malaysia
Job highlightsPosted on November 14, 2016
• Assist the Project Manager/Site Manager in ensuring the smooth and efficient operations and supervision of all site work.
• Daily monitoring, supervision and verification of architectural works carried out by sub-contractors at project site. Ensure all work complies with defined standards.
• Supervise architectural works and coordinate with client's representatives, consultants and project team on technical matters
• Handle cost control, work scheduling, project supervision, material requisitions and documentation.
• Ensure the timely submission and accuracy of daily reports/progress reports.
• Perform any other task as and when required.
• Certificate/Diploma in Architecture/ Building Construction or equivalent.
• At least 2 years hands-on working experience in site works supervision.
• Well-versed in Architectural and ID works on construction sites.
• Possess own transportation and be willing to travel.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.