ASSISTANT HR COORDINATOR(URGENT VACANCY)
at Medseven Drugstore L.L.C in
UAE - Dubai
ASSISTANT HR COORDINATOR(URGENT VACANCY) at Medseven Drugstore L.L.C in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on November 13, 2016
• Provide clerical and administrative support to the management.
• Compile and update employee records (Digital and paper).
• Manage the recruitment and selection process.
• Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, performance evaluations )
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
• Coordinate Staff Meetings and take minutes.
• Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
• Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, increments, leaves, etc).
• Communicate and collect data with public services when necessary.
• Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
• Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
• Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
*Takes up initial screening of CVs and undertakes first level of interviews, where required. *Prepare offer letters of selected candidates and coordinate newly hires documentation for employment visa processing and status.
* Manage all HR employee DATA BASE and compilation for Head Office and Site to ensure data is up to date.
* Updating employee records for new joiners, renewals, cancellations, insurance, labour & immigration documentation.
* Application, deletion, and transfer of Health Insurance cards of employees; and resolved all issues that arises.
*Monitoring, coordinating and preparing leave salary requests for annual Leaves, sick leaves, emergency and etc.
*Responsible in processing annual leavers and cancelled employees Airline Flight tickets.
* In the absence of Admin and receptionist, take charge of all inquiries via warm and cold calling, emails and supply inventories.
* Prepares all inter-office memo and correspondence such as employees disciplinary actions (Warning & Termination); Salary Certificate; Certificate of employment and NOC.
* Responsible in answering employee's background check.
*Serves as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and help resolve work related issues or concerns
*Carrying out several tasks in the Human Resources Department and the day-to-day efficient operation.