at TREC International Recruitment in
UAE - Abu Dhabi
Workshop Manager at TREC International Recruitment in UAE - Abu Dhabi
Job highlightsPosted on November 13, 2016
A leading Automobile company of UAE hiring talented professionals who seek career challenges and has a passion to work in multicultural environment.
Preferred Nationality: Sri Lanka, Thailand, Napal, Jordon, Morocco, Tunisia, Vietnam, Any European country
Job Title: WORKSHOP MANAGER
Reporting to: Service Manager. Coordinates with Section Heads.
Reportees: Team Leaders, Job Controllers, Vehicle Quality Controllers and Technicians.
Function: To monitor, organize and control the entire workshop operation so as to achieve utmost customer satisfaction through quality service & F1 (Fix Right the First Time) repairs.
The duties & responsibilities as stated below as subject to the established policies of this company:
• To ensure workshop operation's adherence to company standards and achievement of departmental targets & objectives.
• Consistent coordination with job control for efficient workshop planning and prioritization.
• Analyzing warranty jobs and turning over to Technical Department for approval.
• Responsible in monitoring the activities of the reportees. Overseeing repair quality and monitoring of manpower performance periodically, finding ways to consistently motivate them toward dedicated work & high quality service.
• Assures high efficiency of productive employees; monitoring them for the quality of work done, cleanliness, time taken and attitude at work.
• Identifying manpower training needs appropriately, to ensure high level of work quality & achieve utmost customer satisfaction.
• Establishes and assures adherence to maintenance schedule for service facilities, service shop vehicles and shop equipment.
• Provide consultation to service advisor for problem diagnosis.
• Assist the road testers in complex diagnosis during Quality Check.
• To ensure that KAIZEN, 5S, and Aftersales Dealer Operation Standards (AS-DOS) will be strictly & effectively implemented throughout the ;
• Analyze daily CS report related to workshop quality.
• To actively implement any Nissan/Infiniti initiated Service Process and Procedure.
Consistent reporting & update of the entire workshop operation & performance to the Service Manager.