at JP Search in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Marcomm Executive at JP Search in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on November 11, 2016
• The successful candidate will be responsible for elevating the company in Malaysia and deliver the execution of the local marketing and communications plan for company business in Malaysia.
• They will be responsible for delivering integrated marketing campaigns and promoting the services.
• The MarComm Exec will report to Director of Sales/Chief Marketing Officer and will assist with all tasks relating to coordination, management and supervision of marketing.
• PR and business development.
• The MarComm Exec will collaborate and assist with other departments as needed.
• The successful person in this position is ideally educated in the marketing, journalism and/or mass communication field.
• The candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advance Diploma/ Degree in Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent
• Required language(s) - English, Bahasa Malaysia
• At least 1 year(s) of working experiences in hotel industry
• Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Bintang Golden Triangle area
• Good knowledge in Advertising/ Media Planning or equivalent
• Strong interest in career of marketing and communications
• Strong proficiency in MicroSoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Knowledge of social media - Facebook, Tripadvisor, Agoda etc
• Some background in graphic design/ web publishing/ mac is considered a plus.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.