at JP Search in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Executive Marcomm at JP Search in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on November 11, 2016
• To manage and ensure information between mall with media and general public is timely, accurate and reinforces the mall's brand identity and positioning.
• To co-ordinate in uploading the approved contents, photos and relevant information to the mall's website, facebook and social media application.
• Ensure that the layout of the content is accessible and logical; recommend improvements if necessary
• To manage the PR aspect of a possible crisis situation
• As and when required by the management and any relevant adhoc / admin task
• 2 - 3 years of experience
• Bachelor Degree in Retail, Merchandising, Marketing, Communications, or any related field
• Any related course or professional course attended.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.