Project Manager (Based In Damansara)
at JP Search Sdn Bhd in
Project Manager (Based In Damansara) at JP Search Sdn Bhd in Malaysia
Job highlightsPosted on November 11, 2016
• Project managers make project goals their own and use their skills and expertise to inspire a sense of shared purpose within the project team.
• Responsible for using best practice Project Management Office methodology to create a project plan to fit the stakeholders / customers' needs and deliver with-in budget on desired outcomes.
• Working closely with the Customer, Sales Team, Engineering and Manufacturing
• Responsible for defining the project scope and objectives to ensure project members understand what is expected.
• Prepares, maintains and submits clear & concise activity/progress reports and time recording / management reports.
• Responsible for a broad and flexible toolkit of techniques, resolving complex, interdependent activities into tasks and sub-tasks that are documented, monitored and controlled.
• Have the knowledge, skills and experience to be able to recognize when problems surface or potential problems are looming and able to articulate problems, bring the right people together to solve problems and know when the problem has been properly addressed and closed.
• Recognizes that project success is directly related to satisfying the customer; therefore, customer involvement is essential to ensure that the right product is built.
• Studies the lessons learned from prior projects and apply the most important lessons to the new project.
• Communicates to all concerned parties project milestones, status updates, as well as any existing or potential customer escalation issues. Proactively follows escalation and change control processes.
• Serves as a role model in promoting good working relationships across a project and cultivate the people skills needed to develop trust and communication among all of a project's stakeholders.
• Ensures that scope creep, communications, and quality are carefully managed.
• Drives ownership of decisions to the level where the accountability of the decision must lie. A key result is that project members, with proper training and coaching, will almost always rise to the expectations placed on them.
• Engages in building consensus, developing contingency planning and providing recommend solutions.
• Maintain documents of the life of a project and share information as necessary.
• Help to develop the skill set and career path of any/all project managers on your team - organize and gather data for performance reviews.
• The project manager understands the most important problems are not being worked to a swift closure; therefore, most of the project manager's time each day is dedicated to addressing the project's top three-to-five priorities.
• A minimum Bachelor Degree, 10+ years of project management experience - preferably from retail environment.
• Experience in managing MS dynamic ERP project is the greatest advantage.
• Experience in retail industry is preferred
• PMP (Project Management Professional) certification preferred
• Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics.
• Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project, Adobe Acrobat Professional.
• Stays abreast of current industry trends and new technology through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.