Assistant Retail Store Manager (Based In Kuala Lumpur)
at JP Search in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Assistant Retail Store Manager (Based In Kuala Lumpur) at JP Search in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on November 10, 2016
• Act as a catalyst for customers to discover and leverage the artistic, perfection and flexibility of the company.
• Meet with customers on the sales floor, surrounded by company's unique concept.
• Lead and manage a team that's passionate about delivering solutions and services to customers.
• As a member of the leadership team, you hire, coach, and develop the teams as well as educate them on delivering a world class customer experience.
• Enriched by motivating staff and developing strategies to build businesses for the company.
• At least a Bachelor's Degree holder in any discipline.
• Have the business and financial acumen to diagnose business strengths and weaknesses, identifying key issues and developing strategies and plans.
• Eager to continuously acquire the necessary technical knowledge, skills and judgement to develop your skill set for the role.
• Have the ability to identify patterns or connections between situations and issues to develop insight, clarity and solution to any issue.
• Possess the genuine intent to bring out the best in others by fostering long-term learning and development.
• Have the ability to motivate and facilitate the need for specific change in the way things are done.
• Able to align the team's goals with the organisation and create a climate in which people work together to meet organisational goals.
• Flexible with schedule and able to work according to business needs.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.