Fitness Instrustors - Male & Female (multiple Openings)
at RM & Associates Management Consultancy in
UAE - Dubai
Fitness Instrustors - Male & Female (multiple Openings) at RM & Associates Management Consultancy in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on November 9, 2016
- Experience in Fashion & Beauty
- Professional background in Health / Fitness
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
AED 10,000 - AED 15,000 /month
Fluent English is a Must
FITNESS COACH - Male for DUBAI & ABUDHABI
As a Fitness Instructor, you will be working with the most driven and inspired members and professionals. The position is pivotal to delivering superior member experience, addressing members' fitness needs, and forging new fitness standards and directions with the Industry's leading brand organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a Fitness Instructor, you will provide cutting-edge fitness instruction through a variety of entertaining, educational, and fun workouts to promote fitness and positive self-esteem in a safe environment.
- Acts as a fitness resource for all participants including gym & GX.
- Develop positive relationships with members, personal training clients by offering a variety of challenging and entertaining workouts.
- Clean and organize gym floor ensuring all equipment is put away after use.
- Promote promotions, programs, products, and services to members & clients including Tribal Initiation.
- Motivate members to continue to consistently attend the gym & GX classes.
- Consistently meet KPI's set including Personal Training sales & Personal Training Conductions.
- Maintain positive relationships with members to encourage continued personal training sessions.
- You will be required to attend training sessions & meetings as directed by management.
- Support & Shape Strategic Thinking
- Achieve Results and
Support & Cultivate Productive Relationships
- Exemplify Personal Drive & Integrity
- Communicate With Influence. Also
undertake any other duties commensurate with the position as designated by the line manager.
Interested Candidates please submit your most updated Resumes at mentioning the position in the subject line.