at MASE Investments Inc in
Project Engineer at MASE Investments Inc in Philippines
Job highlightsPosted on November 9, 2016
• Provide project Management during construction stages
- Conduct monitoring activities
- Prepare periodic reports
- Conduct meeting and presentations
• Provide Cost Control
- Review approved budgets vs actual cost
- Provide advice and forecast regarding materials and equipment cost
• Candidate applying must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
• Preferable with Professional License.
• Candidates applying for Project Engineer 3 years experience.
• Experience in Land Development and Structural Construction are an advantage.
• Knowledgeable in AutoCAD, Construction Management and Civil & Structural Computations
• Knows how to read construction drawings, estimate, and project scheduling