at MASE Investments Inc in
Project Engineer at MASE Investments Inc in Philippines
Job highlightsPosted on November 9, 2016
• Provide project Management during construction stages
- Conduct monitoring activities
- Prepare periodic reports
- Conduct meeting and presentations
• Provide Cost Control
- Review approved budgets vs actual cost
- Provide advice and forecast regarding materials and equipment cost
• Candidate applying must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
• Preferable with Professional License.
• Candidates applying for Project Engineer 3 years experience.
• Experience in Land Development and Structural Construction are an advantage.
• Knowledgeable in AutoCAD, Construction Management and Civil & Structural Computations
• Knows how to read construction drawings, estimate, and project scheduling
The Recruiter will first read your answer to this question
Laimoon helps you standout in front of employers. Select one question to demonstrate your work experience and give employers a reason to open your CV.Show all questions(Your response will not be saved.)
Increase your chances with
Courses in Engineering