at MASE Investments Inc in
Accounting Staff at MASE Investments Inc in Philippines
Job highlightsPosted on November 11, 2016
• Process accounts payables to vendors
• Prepares documents pertaining to tax compliance and replenishment of petty cash
• Monitor accurate and timely accounting compliance according to schedules
• Maintains accounting records by making copies and filing documents.
• Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
• Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the computer and process backups.
• Determines value of depreciable assets by running depreciation.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• At least 1-2 years working experience in the same position specializing in General Accounting.
• Proficient in MS Applications
• Detail oriented