Business Development Manager/Sales Consultant
at Chesterfield in
UAE - Dubai
Business Development Manager/Sales Consultant at Chesterfield in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on November 9, 2016
To provide an efficient and responsive sale, and after-sales service for companies and related products and services sold or offered for sale by Chesterfield Group. This position will be of key importance within the organisation and the successful candidate must have the ability to sell themselves and Chesterfield Group's services. Previous company formation and/or sale experience within a fast-paced Client facing environment would be preferable. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organise your workload and the initiative to resolve issues as well as respond to client's enquiry quickly in an appropriate manner.
• Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings. He/She will develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for Chesterfield to an agreed annual target, to increase year on year.
• Conducting meeting with Clients and / or Intermediaries (Lawyers, Accountants, Financial Advisors, etc.) will be a daily activity. The Consultant needs to be confident in their knowledge and abilities.
• Identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts. Presenting Chesterfield to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls. Potential employee will be expected to spend 50% of your time out of the office in meetings.
• Responsible for his/her own lead generation and appointment setting. As a representative of Chesterfield Group your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
• Producing reports/providing management with feedback.
• Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation, credentials pitch, asking questions, solution pitch, negotiation, close, handover to the incorporations team.
• Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to Chesterfield Group are captured and explored.
• He/She will have individual responsibility for new business, and is expected to self-manage; however, will be part of a growing team of people with the same job title. Support is available by the managing and Sales Director for complex large pitches and strategies.
• As a representative of Sovereign Group at industry events and tradeshows, Create and be accountable for all client proposals and any further documentation, following Sovereign Group procedures.
• He/She will effectively interact with other departments including the incorporation, admin and account management team when handing over incorporation documents ensuring they are fully briefed in all aspects of the sale.
• Ensuring Chesterfield Group remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
• To deal with all customer contact effectively, and courteously
• To respond to routine correspondence and enquiries from clients and other staff members.
• You may be required to perform other ad-hoc tasks within the company that may be deemed necessary.
• Educated to degree level
• Have excellent written and verbal English language capabilities
• Have an eye for detail
• Be a fast learner
• Be driven; be able to use their initiative
• Hardworking, honest and open
• Administration experience within the Financial Services Industry
• Company Formation experience is a bonus
• A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one's feet
• Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel)
• Excellent organisational skills
• Professional telephone manner
• Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Bright, confident personality
• Well presented
• Highly personable
• Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
• Other Skills and Qualifications
• Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.