Secretary & Executive Assistant
UAE - Dubai
Secretary & Executive Assistant at Confidential company in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on November 8, 2016
- Experience in Administrative & Clerical
- Professional background in Administration, Administrative Services, Documentation, Management Consulting
- Job level Experienced
Fluent English is a Must
Fluent Arabic is preferred
- Other requirements
To provide effective and efficient administrative support to the Chairman.
• Day to day office support operations, exercising the utmost discretion at all times.
• Extensive support on Outlook diary, email & contacts management.
• Full logistical support for travel including and not limited to flights, hotels and visa processing.
• Process expense claims relating to travel and other corporate expenses.
• Manage executive filing and data management systems ensuring timely and accurate document control.
• Respond to routine correspondence and maintain organized filing and follow-up systems for all correspondence.
• Manage telephone calls.
• Undertake research when required.
• Assist in personal issues and maintain complete confidentiality.
• Extensive use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Oversee messenger/courier activities.
• Assist with guests travel arrangements.
• Assist with events invitee list management.
• Additional duties / assignments as directed.
Extensive dairy management for up to 4 senior managers
Follow up stock market.
• General Secretarial including but not limited to:
1. creating letters and typing correspondence
2. scheduling appointments and diarizing meetings,
3. Drafting cover fax / email to clients / OA's/ lawyers / developers etc
4. handling incoming and outgoing mail,
5. scanning, photocopying and filing of records,
6. filling in expense forms,
7. Type up documents.
9. Occasional dictation over the telephone.
10. Handling telephone calls etc.
• Bachelor's Degree in a relatable field Minimum of 4 years' experience within a corporate office environment
• Ability to communicate in fluently in English, Arabic is preferred and any additional languages would be deemed an advantage.
• Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
• High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
Must maintain strict confidentiality of all matters which are processed through the CEO's office.