Senior Finance & Accounts Manager
UAE - Dubai
Senior Finance & Accounts Manager at Confidential company in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on November 8, 2016
• Oversee and manage the daily accounting & finance.
• Handle full set of accounts & ledger in all company offices.
• Monitor cash flow, bank reconciliation and receivable control
• Prepare annual budget & handle annual audit
• Establish & develop relationship with local and international bankers to enhance existing facility and facilitate new trade finance
• Familiar with operation documentation, stocks, demurrage/dispatch, taxes, construction project accounting & finance.
• Handles local and international compliance work
• Prepare monthly financial reports on time Balance sheet/P&L/Cash Flow/Fixed Asset, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Aging Report.
• Prepare budget monthly variance report, Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing.
• Can to travel
• Manage Fixed Assets.
• Degree holder in Accounting or Finance with CPA/ACCA preferred
• 5 years or above proven accounting working experience.
• Work experience in multi-national Company with reporting to overseas head office will have advantage
• Proficient in written & spoken English, Arabic is a plus
• Proficient in MS office, excel, word & outlook and experience in Accounting programs.
• Able to meet tight timeline, and night meetings.
• Committed, responsible, independent, trustworthy, with multi-tasking skills
• Immediate available preferred
• • Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
• Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements
• Secures financial information by completing database backups
We offer competitive package to the right candidate..
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Employer (Private Sector)
Monthly Salary Range:
Number of Vacancies:
Years of Experience:
Min: 5 years.
United Arab Emirates
Min: 27 Max: 40