Business Development Specialist
at DATA DIRECT GROUP FZ LLC in
UAE - Abu Dhabi
Business Development Specialist at DATA DIRECT GROUP FZ LLC in UAE - Abu Dhabi
Job highlightsPosted on November 8, 2016
- Experience in Marketing & Advertising
- Professional background in Marketing
- Job level Junior/Entry Level
Pays salary of
AED 12,000 - AED 14,000 /month
Fluent English is a Must
Your primary role as a Business Development Specialist is to prospect for new clients by networking, meeting, cold calling, or other means of generating interest from potential clients. You must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company. You must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. Strategic planning is a key part of your job, since it is your responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services Data Direct provides, and our competitors.
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders.
• Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
• Business Development Planning
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
• Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH
• Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
• Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
• Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
• Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
• Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company's people and capabilities.
• Understand the company's goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company's performance.
• 3-5 Years of Sales and/or Marketing Experience
• Undergraduate/College Degree. Preferably an MBA as well.
• Brief understanding of Technology
OTHER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
Call or email:
Subject Line: Business Development Specialist Job Application
NOTE: We are looking for candidates who is staying in Abu Dhabi