Video Content Producer
at The Smalls in
Singapore - Central
Video Content Producer at The Smalls in Central
Job highlightsPosted on November 8, 2016
- Experience in Marketing & Advertising
- Professional background in Audio / Video Production, Online Media, Marketing Campaigns, Digital Marketing, Online Marketing
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
SGD 6,000 - SGD 6,500 /month
Fluent English is a Must
Experiencing growth in the business, The Smalls is looking to fill the position of Mid-Weight Producer based in Singapore.
The Smalls is a network of video content creators, including production companies, directors, animators, editors, motion graphics designers and more.
We work with brands, agencies and publishers to produce video content. Experiencing high growth particularly in the Asia market, The Smalls is looking to recruit a Mid-Weight Producer to service briefs from this market.
You will work remotely alongside our London-based production team and report to The Smalls Head of Production to manage the delivery of all video content commissions, from concept through to ;
More About The Smalls:
The Smalls is a video content agency that connects its community of 15,000+ independent filmmakers with brands, agencies and publishers looking to commission video content. By combining advertising expertise and service with boundless creativity, The Smalls offers a streamlined, cost effective way to generate video content. The Smalls' offering is rooted in quality and authenticity, born out of The Smalls Film Festival (since 2006).
The Smalls is located in Shoreditch, London (just off Brick Lane) and shares office space with one of UK's most successful tech start-ups, Unruly.
The Smalls is currently experiencing rapid growth and offers a great opportunity for an experienced producer to join an ambitious company in a fast growing ;
The Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Scoping out briefs, preparing workable budget breakdowns and timelines
- Sourcing appropriate talent to pitch on client briefs and assembling teams on commissioned projects
- Assisting The Smalls' sales team on video content strategy, pitches and new business leads
- Account handling from concept through to file delivery, ensuring final delivery meets (or hopefully exceeds!) client expectations
- Offering support/ management of junior members of staff
This list is not exhaustive and you may be requested to undertake other ;
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience producing varied forms of video content, with a minimum of 3 years in an agency, production company or similar environment
- Experience scoping out briefs, assembling creative teams and preparing budgets and production schedules
- Experience in a client facing role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confidence working with suppliers with a positive collaborative approach
- Calm, yet assertive, you approach problems with a positive solution-orientated attitude
- Culturally aware of current industry trends and forecasts, with a love of video content!
Career advancement opportunities
Fast paced, fun and energetic company with a friendly culture
Opportunity to work at a disruptive London start-up