Senior Technical Engineer
at IResource Consulting in
Philippines - Pasig
Senior Technical Engineer at IResource Consulting in Philippines - Pasig
Job highlightsPosted on November 7, 2016
- Experience in IT & Technology
- Professional background in IT / Information Technology, System Administration, Computer / Network Services, Network Administration, VMWare VSphere
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
PHP 80,000 - PHP 100,000 /month
Fluent English is a Must
• Responsible in resolving challenging, potentially high impacting customer situations with the utmost level of technical expertise and professionalism.
• Take ownership of the technical support relationship to drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing and resolving technical issues for Trend Micro's enterprise clients through onsite and remote (online and via telephone) support.
• Demonstrate a strong aptitude for learning new technologies. S/He should be highly analytical with the ability to derive facts quickly, methodically, and accurately. This is a customer-facing role that will require solution to product, system and network problems of low to high complexity.
• Effective in collaborating with team mates and other engineering group with the primary goal of providing the best solution to customer concerns.
As a technical expert s/he should demonstrate proficiency with security as it relates to:
• Network technologies such as Firewall, VPN, IDS and related network security design and implementation, Packet trace analysis, Network protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP etc.).
• Strong endpoint security experience, supporting and troubleshooting, including design, implementation, and management, Security tools, technologies and processes.
• Platforms such as Microsoft Windows, including ability to troubleshoot services, applications, and drivers, Linux, Unix.
• Virtualization and/or cloud technologies such as VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS.
• Familiar with SSL communication and other encryption technologies and;
• Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems.
• Bachelors Degree.
• At least 8 years of related experience.
• Effective communication skills (verbal and written) including being able to present to small groups of technical individuals.
• Self-motivated and has high sense of accountability.
• Organized and pays attention to detail.
• Able to manage time and knows how to set priorities.
• Enjoys problem solving and passionate in learning new technologies/skills.
• Security network, and systems related professional certifications are a plus.
• Must be willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig City.
• REGULAR EMPLOYMENT