Real Estate Agent
at GLOBALWORK TECHNOLOGIES PTY LTD. in
Real Estate Agent at GLOBALWORK TECHNOLOGIES PTY LTD. in Philippines
Job highlightsPosted on November 6, 2016
- Experience in Customer Service
- Professional background in Customer Services, Client Services, Telemarketing, Sales Advisor, Customer Support
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
PHP 20,000 - PHP 30,000 /month
Fluent English is a Must
Are you an educated and trained real estate agent? And want to assist clients in finding solutions for every real estate market. This job is for you!
• Create PowerPoint presentation, some handouts, even find and book a space to host a seminar
• Create a WordPress blog, adding a few pages about the team, listings and buying/selling process
• Help design the Ads and manage publication
• Analyze files and identify list of old clients to contact for getting new referrals.
• Post interesting articles on social media accounts, links to the newest infographics about property management and create a great content that will attract people who want to sell or buy a new property.
• Handle back and forth email for finding the best time for an appointment.
• Research comparable listed properties with the area.
• Research if there are any near the property that are considered to be amongst the best in the region.
• Prepare Custom Comparative Market Analysis as data support on market trends and the current situation.
• Draft marketing plan for selling properties.
• Create list of suppliers of home utilities.
• Calculate monthly and yearly utilities and maintenance costs.
• Create the design and order yard sign installation.
• Review and proofread documents.
• Help find specialist for home stager.
• Take care of uploading data, proofread the listing and edit the images for the property listing.
• Collect and edit the necessary data for creating a property brochure.
• Handle necessary updates for the listings.
• Handle creation of the just listed notice.
• Update contact list and set up mailing campaigns.
• Create and customize feedback forms.
• Check offer competitiveness
• Provide listing data via email and send follow up emails.
• Create and promote an event dedicated to open house hours.
• Transform market data into content for social media channels, blog or website.
• Research real estate marketing trends and handle online shopping.
• Plan travel booking.
• Bachelor Degree in related Field
• Experience in Real Estate
• Excellent communication skills
Kindly provide the following:
• Updated Resume
• Audio Recording: (Tell Something About Yourself & Why We Should Hire You?)