at SeekTeachers in
UAE - Abu Dhabi
Science Teacher at SeekTeachers in UAE - Abu Dhabi
Job highlightsPosted on November 4, 2016
- Experience in Education & Training
- Professional background in Education, Teaching / Teacher, Teaching, Educator
- Job level Experienced
Pays salary of
AED 12,300 - AED 20,400 /month
Fluent English is a Must
If you are a Science Teacher | Looking to relocate to UAE | then apply here | September 2017 start
The school is offering:
1. The salary will Vary
2. Three-year renewable contract
3. Full Airfare for yourself and spouse and three dependants/Children
4. Full Health Insurance for yourself and spouse and three dependants/Children
5. Accommodation provided according to the family Size + Furniture allowance
6. Visa provided for the teacher, spouse and up to 3 children
7. School time starts at 7AM and ends by
We have teamed up with the local government and ADEC, Abu Dhabi, UAE, to provide jobs for international teachers, you will be placed in one of the schools in Abu Dhabi, this could be Abu Dhabi City, Abu Dhabi Western region, and Al-Ain, the schools are all located in the capital. This program has been instilled to create an international standard for the local schools.
This is a perfect opportunity for international teachers who are looking to save up money experience the world, the working hours are less than 40 hours per week, on average you will probably work around 35 hours per week averaging the work load all across the academic year.
The curriculum will be a mix of British, American and IB curriculum and broken down into three cycles, the first cycle is for primary and the second and third cycle are for the high school.
You will need to meet the following criteria:
1- BEd in a Relevant subject
2- Teaching certificate, plus a teaching license
3- Must be qualified and trained in one of the English speaking countries
4- Overseas experience preferred.
To apply for this job e-mail your CV and all your documents to zayd @ seekteachers. com
To apply I will need the following documents:
4- A photo + CV
5- Most recent police clearance (no older than 12 months)
6- 2 written reference on letter headed paper OR details of references for us to chase up
7- An updated CV with a photo (Word format)