at JP Search in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Multimedia Designer at JP Search in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on November 4, 2016
• To design art works for Marketing and other dept. which includes ATL, BTL, temporary signage's, and anything required for the benefit of the Mall.
• To produce video clips and images via photography
• To be responsible for safekeeping and proper back up of all audio and visual media, artwork, etc.
• To handle visual presentation and set-up as per approved concept, designer theme
• To ensure setup of display and event areas are safe, clean and in working condition.
• To assist and support Marketing for on-ground activities
• As and when required by the management and any relevant adhoc / admin task
• Diploma, Bachelor Degree in Multimedia, Communications, Visual Arts, Creative Multimedia, Designer, or equivalent
• Any relevant course or certificates, specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphic Design or equivalent
• 1-2 years of experience
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.