Business Development & Control Manager (Based In Kedah)
at JP Search in
Business Development & Control Manager (Based In Kedah) at JP Search in Malaysia
Job highlightsPosted on November 4, 2016
• To lead and manage the operations of the Business Development & Control department.
• Propose company's financial ; Plan and execute the strategies through budget and forecast to meet Company's KPI.
• Negotiate assembly fee and improves assembly rewarding system in order to fully recover manufacturing cost and administrative cost.
• Assess new business/ projects feasibility and strategize risks and ; Monitor and propose counter measures for shortfall in ; To monitor progress and turns post project implementation.
• Strengthen internal controls to safeguard inventory and assets.
• Oversee, guide and review subordinate's functions:
- Monthly costing/ inventory/ fixed asset closing and reporting
- HPU, efficiency, variances charge out, cost allocation, provisions
- Cost adjustments for monthly profitability and company's performance
- Budget, including review headcount, capacities and efficiencies
- Return on investment, capex review
- Pricing and retroactive claims
- MOR/ MCM reporting
- Product costing for new projects, model introduction, feasibility
- On-the-road simulation for government submissions
- Inventory related matters and physical count
- Asset related matters and physical count
- SAP standard cost, roll up, routing, new material update
- Impairment assessment
- Insurance claim and renewal
- Cost savings review
- Original agreement filing
• Degree in Business Admin/Finance/Accounting or any related areas essential.
• At least 6 years' experience in finance cum costing in automotive manufacturing Industry
• Expert level in MS Excel/Access/SAP, FICO, Material Management and Production module.
• Possess good attitude, good team player and able to work independently.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.