Senior Business Development Executive-Calculators/Label
at JP Search in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Senior Business Development Executive-Calculators/Label at JP Search in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on November 4, 2016
• Responsible for expanding calculator adoption in schools by working with distributors to liaise with teachers, Ministry of Education and other relevant organizations.
• Expanding Label Printers' business by working with distributors introducing to companies and government sector.
• Plan and implement Company actions to education sector with distributors Workshops in schools.
• Visiting and Building relationship and strong rapport with teachers and dealers.
• Handle advertising and promotional activities for calculator education business and label printer business.
• Monitor business and competitor actions for both products.
• Build positive business relationships with key dealers by providing sales and marketing support by working with distributors.
• Analyse and submit Purchase, Sales & Inventory (PSI) monthly report for local distributor to CSP (Company Singapore office)
• Expedites progress of projects, sales, marketing and promotional activities.
• Analyse results from each project - identify root causes and propose corrective actions.
• Make sales forecast for product and submit monthly reports to Singapore headquarter and Japan headquarters.
• Involve in discussions with Singapore team on business plans.
• Any other ad-hoc tasks from Local MD and Singapore HOD.
• Sales and marketing for calculators/office supplies for at least 8-10 years
• Relevant experience in school business, for school activities for scientific calculator, office supplies and stationery
• Familiar with planning and execution of sales and marketing programs by working with distributors.
• PC Skill: Excel ( Data processing and analysis ), Powerpoint
• Prefer candidates from major stationary / calculator brands:
o Oxford / Cambridge Publishers
o Reference Book Publishers
o Texas Instrument
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.