Retail Assistant-Timepiece (Based In KL)
at JP Search in
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Retail Assistant-Timepiece (Based In KL) at JP Search in Kuala Lumpur
Job highlightsPosted on October 31, 2016
• Achieve monthly sales target.
• Provide good customer service, assistance and advice to the customer on products and promotional activities.
• Ensure proper recording of sales and products in POS System, ensure proper display of merchandise according to guidelines, maintain cleanliness & tidiness of counters, etc.
• Assist in the receiving, maintaining and recording of stocks.
• Keeping up to date with special promotions mechanism.
• Others adhoc duties as assigned.
• 1-2 years timepiece retail experience preferred.
• Training will be provided to candidates without timepiece experience.
• Able to work as part of a retail team.
• Friendly and engaging, able to influence buying decisions.
• Sales and results oriented to meet sales targets
• Flexible to work on different shifts.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.