Spa Coordinator / DHA License
at Coya Spa in
UAE - Dubai
Spa Coordinator / DHA License at Coya Spa in UAE - Dubai
Job highlightsPosted on September 7, 2017
- Experience in
- Professional background in
- Job level Managerial
Pays salary of
AED 5,000 - AED 8,000 /month
( Commission with sales cycle of 4 weeks)
Fluent English is a Must
- Nationality European, Brasil, South Africa
- Other requirements
The Spa Coordinator for Coya Spa must pay attention to every detail to create an environment of tranquil harmony for our members and guests. The leader of the day to day operation, who works with the independent contractors to see that schedules are maintained, appointments are scheduled, calls returned and members billed accurately. The Spa Coordinator manages the Activities Center retail outlet, charging members for purchases, replenishing inventory and inventory control. Cleanliness and organization is a crucial part of proper Spa management; working in cooperation with housekeeping and maintenance, the Spa Coordinator maintains the Spa to the highest of standards to ensure our members and guests are provided with "5* Experience".
1. Maintain a professional presence on the Spa front desk - answering the phone and coordinating appointments for massage, treatments, classes and personal training in a polite and helpful manner. Work with independent contractors to ensure appointments are kept and billed properly.
2. Acts as the ambassador of the Spa greeting and welcoming all visitors. Ensure each visitor is acclimated to the standards of spa use, and signs a liability waiver. Supervise/assist Staff with morning setup and closing duties.
3. Responsible to maintain all stations, rooms and spa areas; ensuring cleanliness/sanitation, stations organized and well stocked, all items put away at the end of the day. Responsible for meeting all Health requirements.
4. Monitors the entire facility with thorough
5. Maintains the soothing atmosphere of the Spa.
The Spa coordinator is responsible to communicate all matters of concern to the General Manager.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
College graduate with prior Spa/Hotels experience preferred. Knowledgeable and experienced in the 5* Spa atmosphere preferred. Working knowledge of Spa services and amenities helpful. A working knowledge of retail management.
Microsoft Office proficient required.
Air Ticket, Accommodation & Private Medical insurance