Business Development Executive (Female)
at ICloud Networks in
Business Development Executive (Female) Full time at ICloud Networks in Karachi, Pakistan
Job highlightsPosted on October 29, 2016
Business Development Executive Position Description
Looking for an aggressive Female for Business Development Executive
based in Karachi. Please send your complete resume with recent picture..
• Qualifies leads and sells accreditation over the telephone by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.• Sell accreditation. Create daily lead sources.
• Screen all leads for accreditation eligibility before contacting the business.
• Make a minimum of 100 outgoing telephone calls per day, to prospective accredited businesses within a designated market area.
• Make sales presentation within established BBB guidelines and approved BBB sales script. Adhere to, and sign a copy of, the BBB Code of Conduct for Ethics in Business Development.
• Maintain a professional and courteous manner with all prospective accredited businesses. Maintain an awareness of current and continual changes in the marketplace and within the BBB system to be able to properly screen prospective accredited businesses.
• Accurately and truthfully explain all benefits and costs of accreditation to each prospective accredited business and describe the mission and objectives of BBB. Collect payment from accredited businesses.
• Accurately complete the application for accreditation. Maintain established minimum standard of performance. Develops leads from city and telephone directories, trade and professional association membership lists, and other public records. Other duties may be assigned.Competencies
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Meets commitments.
• Interpersonal Skills - Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control.
• Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
• Written Communication - Edits work for spelling and grammar; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
• Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
• Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
• Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
• Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Strives to increase productivity.
• Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
• Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
• Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions.
• Innovation - Generates suggestions for improving work.Qualifications
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Education and/or Experience
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.Language Skills
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and ; Ability to write simple ; Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.Mathematical Skills
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and ; Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.Computer Skills
• To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Outlook and Excel.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.