Product Controller Mid Office
at Ingensoma Arbitrage Pte Ltd in
Singapore - Central
Product Controller Mid Office at Ingensoma Arbitrage Pte Ltd in Central
Job highlightsPosted on October 27, 2016
Position Title: Product Controller Mid Office
Job Location: Singapore
As a Product Controller Mid Office you will be responsible for the daily reconciliation and PnL reporting. Within this role information on trades and positions is brought together from external counterparties like Clearing, brokers and exchanges and being aligned with the data within the internal systems. There is frequent communication with counterparties to resolve disparities. You have to communicate to IT internally on system improvement and change management. On monthly basis the Mid Office Controller delivers information towards accounting to support the monthly management reporting. Required to monitors overnight risk by creating end of day reporting on exposure and risk.
Your Responsibilities include:
• Trade booking / correction including oversight of daily opening and closing position marking.
• Reconciliation and analysis of daily trader strategy net revenue (PnL).
• Trade support and control of trader's overnight risk.
• Monitor cash settlements.
• Production, analysis and verification of theoretical position valuation differences.
• Review trading activities of our other group entities.
• Prepare management information.
• Assist our accounting team around month end revenue, fees, rebates, brokerage and interest accounting (P&L, balance sheet and cash flow).
• Facilitation of new trading, broker, clearer account set up.
• Liaise with brokers and clearing houses.
• Liaise with IT department to increase efficiency in reconciliation.
• Liaison with global counterparts.
• Citizen OR Permanent Resident of Singapore.
• University degree in finance/accounting
• 3~5 years' experience
• Relevant product control/middle office experience within a financial market.
• Global settlements and Exchanges knowledge/experience.
• Experience of working within a dealing room environment.
• Excellent knowledge of Excel, databases and query functionality.
• Understanding of financial products, P&L calculation and valuation variables.
• Pro- active attitude.
What we offer:
• An exciting informal working environment
• Personal growth within a growing ambitious international organization
• A good monthly salary, plus an annual performance-based bonus. We reserve a fixed part of our business results for our bonus pool. The difference you make for Ingensoma Arbitrage Pte Limited will be rewarded by a share in our profits.