Admin Executive (Based In Penang)
at JP Search in
Admin Executive (Based In Penang) at JP Search in Malaysia
Job highlightsPosted on October 27, 2016
• To manage, develop, coordinate and admister day-to-day programmes and activities covering full spectrum of HR fuctions including of Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Industrial Relations, Training & Development and Employee Services.
• Be a liasion person with relevant Government Authorities such as EPF, SOCSO, HRDF, IRD, LHDN, Immigration or any related parties.
• To establish effective reporting and communicating devices to ensure all the personnel are appropriately informed.
• To participate and implement of Human Resource initiatives such as Employee Satisfaction Survey, Annual Dinner, Service Awards Ceremony or any related events.
• To do all administration support activities such as documentation,in-and- out call inquiries, carry out stationary claim process, manage company phone and mobile phone and others related tasks.
• To monitor cleaning and gardening duty roster, company car replacement / maintenance, in house/ outsource company driver and personal driver.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or any equivalent.
• Applicant must be able to speak fluently and write well in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Knowledge in Employment Act 1955 and payroll processing would be an added advantage.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Good communication skills and enjoy in working with all levels of people.
• Able to work under tight schedules and able to work under minimal supervision in a team.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.