through JP Search Sdn Bhd in
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Retail Supervisor Full time through JP Search Sdn Bhd in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job highlightsPosted on October 27, 2016
• Manage day-to-day sales operations and execute promotion plans to achieve monthly outlet sales target and sales growth.
• Responsible for inventory & replenishment, recording of sales and products in POS system, merchandise display, store's cleanliness, adherence to SOPs, etc.
• Train and manage the retail team to achieve highest performance.
• Plan monthly duty roster and ensure sufficient allocation of manpower resources.
• Ensure pricing, promotions and display of merchandise are correct and up to company's standards.
• Handle customer's complaints or inquiries and maintain or exceed desired quality of customer service.
• Work closely with Business Development Executive who will oversee the operation and actively provide constructive feedback and report on market conditions.
• Minimum 3 years' experience in retail industry.
• Experience with timepiece industry or fast-paced retail environment preferred.
• Experience in managing of outlet performance, retail staff and retail operation.
• Good selling skills, sales targets and results oriented.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, able to motivate and lead the retail team.
• Friendly and engaging, able to influence buying decisions.
• Flexible to work on different shifts.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of in MS Word format to: jpsearch.
Kindly indicate the following details in :
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.